Best Buy refurb Solo SA11A back down to $199.99

Reaction score
Apologies if this is a repeat. The good thing about this refurbished deal is the warranty is one year. Shipping free but state tax is included.

I got one a week ago for the $209 price, but I returned it due to one motor had signs of premature fail.
I then ordered another BB refurbished for the lower $199 price.

So is the warranty for the BB refurb the same as if I would have bought a mfg refurb direct from 3DR?

I got one a week ago for the $209 price, but I returned it due to one motor had signs of premature fail.
I then ordered another BB refurbished for the lower $199 price.

So is the warranty for the BB refurb the same as if I would have bought a mfg refurb direct from 3DR?

Yes, 1 year.

Reactions: nwsisu
The reason I was wondering is, there is a seller on ebay, speedstuffsales, who sells mfg refurbished Solos. The seller says that it includes full 3DR warranty and support. So I was wondering if that is a better warranty, or the same warranty as BB refurb Solos.

The reason I was wondering is, there is a seller on ebay, speedstuffsales, who sells mfg refurbished Solos. The seller says that it includes full 3DR warranty and support. So I was wondering if that is a better warranty, or the same warranty as BB refurb Solos.
I find it hard to believe an eBay seller named SpeedStuffSales has become an official retailer for 3DR. The warranty line is probably a lie. Unless 3DR fire saled off all the refurb stock too and plans to do honor the warranty.

Apologies if this is a repeat. The good thing about this refurbished deal is the warranty is one year. Shipping free but state tax is included.
Looks like the BB $199.99 refurbs are gone. I'm seeing only new SA11A but at least those are $20 cheaper than before at $279.99.

Reactions: Exsyv
Seems like the various BB 3DR offers are on and off. As of 1:30am HST, the $199.99 BB refurb is still available.

upload_2017-4-21_1-31-20.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela