Best Buy Finally Out of Stock?

Reaction score
the $269 Solo w/out Gimbal is now unavailable on Best Buy

If you were sitting on the fence for a spare, you may have waited too long!

almost. B and H photo sold out of every Solo package EXCEPT the Solo/Gimbal/Backpack for $399.
They no longer show the $199 gimbal only. If you are waiting, time is running out.

B&H had the Solo with Gimbal for $299....price just went up to $399

That's too bad!

B&H's price went up to $399 because it is now the Solo/Gimbal and 3dr Back pack package. The back pack is a $90 purchase alone on their website: I just wasn't looking for another back pack tho you can NEVER have enough SOLO/GIMBALS!!!!!

Just snapped up the $399 package!! ...been hunting around the web and eBay, but saw action was picking up so I jumped ! It's my first drone so I'm PUMPED!!... now the wait by the mailbox [emoji849]

Just snapped up the $399 package!! ...been hunting around the web and eBay, but saw action was picking up so I jumped ! It's my first drone so I'm PUMPED!!... now the wait by the mailbox [emoji849]

Learning2fly-
B&H photo this morning-
SOLO/GIMBAL/EXTRA BATTERY
$274!!!!
This is a better deal than the last few weeks when they were selling the Solo/Gimbal for $299
IF YOU ARE THINKING ..... you are going to miss out!!!!!!
STRIKE: WHILE THE IRON IS HOT!

Placed an order for the $274 solo/gimbal/battery yesterday morning. Got an email confirmation showing that package. Later on got a shipping confirmation for solo and battery, no gimbal. Customer service was done for the day, but sent an email with screenshots. Will update when I get more information.

B and H are running out also- I saw a gimbal on ebay this morning where the guy is asking $655- a lot of $150-$250 range.
Makes you wanna kick yourself in the a** when a month ago, you could have purchased them for $45. Now, best bet is the package deal on B&H
Solo/Gimbal/backpack- $399

Two used gimbals on B&H
8+ condition- $139
9 condition-$149

There is a 3dr gimbal on Amazon- $126 and change- says there are 3?

Heard from a Bird that best buy was shutting down their solo sales because the company that owns them is tired of dealing with the returns and fulfilling warranty replacements...hence the shutting down of their customer supoort...don't expect them to be around much longer.

Placed an order for the $274 solo/gimbal/battery yesterday morning. Got an email confirmation showing that package. Later on got a shipping confirmation for solo and battery, no gimbal. Customer service was done for the day, but sent an email with screenshots. Will update when I get more information.

Followup: B&H Customer support said they don't have any more gimbals. Also the price went up for the Solo/battery combo. The CS rep did give me a $15 gift card to offset the higher price for the package that included the gimbal. Better than nothing I guess.

They took $50 off the backpack package and sold them to me for $349/ea-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421