Battery run out faster than normal

Reaction score
I was flying and at 35% I started receiving the battery alert so I tried to get the drone back to landing, it wasn't far and in a matter of a minute the battery went from 35% to 10% and when it was like 10ft above the ground it went from 10% to 2% and landed. It was a new battery and it was the second or third time I used the gimbal.

I took off today with full battery and three min later when I was 600 feet out over the Pacific Ocean, I looked at my controller and the battery said 0%. Holy Crap. It was red, there were alerts, and RTH didn't happen, it just said 0%. I knew the battery had been fully charged, so I felt it was an error, but i have never seen that before. I flipped to manual, flew straight back while decsending (I think that uses less power and comes down faster). Either way it came back, I restored solo and controller and it then reported 68%, and back out we went.

Unless I'm loosing my mind, batteries have been reporting oddly the past few weeks in a similar way. It's really scared me a few times. Sometimes switching from slow or medium speed to really fast, the battery will do that exact same thing.

Other times it has happened in windy conditions. Both are understandable...I think, however the reporting levels seem like they could be much much better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc