BAD LOGGING error in Mission Planner when connected to download logs.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 12314
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12314

curios to see what everyone's parameters are set to on 3.5.4 firmware for the LOGGING parameters it appears one of the parameters may be triggering a BAD LOGGING error when I connect to SOLO to download logs. Other forums I have searched showed users switching out the SDCARD but I believe that's not the issue here.....More parameter based Im assuming....

After i uploaded firmware 3.5.4 to 5v mod cube it was set wrong on its own just like some of my gps settings....so i just corrected it, i downloaded the 3.5.4 firmware from github site so im wondering if others are experienced the same nonsense

After i uploaded firmware 3.5.4 to 5v mod cube it was set wrong on its own just like some of my gps settings....so i just corrected it, i downloaded the 3.5.4 firmware from github site so im wondering if others are experienced the same nonsense
I see that looking at the RC_8 param file it is set for LOG_BITMASK to 131070 very weird "thats the stock solo cube param setup" I need to check my green cube setup and see what its set to...Thanks for pointing that out man...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo