Backpack BB bundle - had to return :(

Reaction score
Welp. I was so excited to fly today. It's beautiful and sunny out here in NC. Opened my $299 bundle last night to charge the controller and battery. This morning woke up and went to set it up. Downloaded the update and everything was fine until I got to the "calibrating sensors" screen and it go stuck. I tried everything. Rebooting. Deleting the app. Manually calibrating through the app. Different battery. Factory reset. Nothing worked so back to best buy it goes :(

I really wanted the free back pack for transport.

However before I purchased the back pack bundle I also got the other $299 bundle. That one works great. Just installed the gimbal and will be trying that this afternoon once the batteries recharge.

Anyone else seen the sensors calibrating issue?

I've never even seen that message before. Where is this "calibrating sensors" screen?
Does it say that on the APP or controller?

try reset controller by removing battery from back of controller and try again?

I've never even seen that message before. Where is this "calibrating sensors" screen?
Does it say that on the APP or controller?

try reset controller by removing battery from back of controller and try again?

It was on the controller. "Calibrating sensors, please wait". I did not try the battery pull from the controller. However I did try manually calibrating the compass and level sensor via the app and it failed every time or would simply freeze up

Sale is over. You snooze you lose. They are now $799.00

Its back on. They up the price for a day or so then drop it back down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Just got mine from Best Buy, had to ship it to the house, the store didn't have any at with the backpack and BTW the one at B&H Phone for $269.99 does not come with backpack or gimbal so BBY is still the best deal.
Mine didnt have any issues and works great. The easiest drone to fly EVER.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela