B&H has most everything listed as available...

Wonder why the shells so much more, it'd suck if retailers have to charge a markup over 3drs direct pricing to be make it worthwhile on their end. It's only on the shell though that I noticed, the rest seems to be the same, that's first I've seen just solo or only the controller. They do have a great list I haven't checked latley but seems like they have more than 3dr themselves list on their site.

The Lowepro case is selling a lot of places, it seems like it would offer very little to protect or keep the bird stable, being made for so many different quads. It would be nice I guess to be able to throw whichever one in and go, save some money on multiple cases but it seems kinda open inside. Looks nice and well made but being the same price as 3drs version since theirs was inexpensive I can't see how that many will sell, I'm surprised it's being offered most everywhere solo is.

Can't believe my waits almost over, and looking over what's all being offered already I'm really exited to see what everybody comes up with now to add on to or accompany solo.

Sensors, a larger tablet adapter, longer legs, bigger battery, I could list things forever, not to mention all these hardware add ons and software options in the works. I'm really glad I held off and didn't throw in the towel, pretty amazing to think of all that's probably coming soon to those who made it through this launch. I'm sure they have another big jump in sales for a bit once everything is easily available, updated and proven to be superior. Lol fly 3dr

Wonder why the shells so much more, it'd suck if retailers have to charge a markup over 3drs direct pricing to be make it worthwhile on their end. It's only on the shell though that I noticed, the rest seems to be the same, that's first I've seen just solo or only the controller. They do have a great list I haven't checked latley but seems like they have more than 3dr themselves list on their site.

I believe the shell form 3DR sold directly does not include any of the legs. Thats why its more expensive at B&H.

I believe the shell form 3DR sold directly does not include any of the legs. Thats why its more expensive at B&H.
Just checked and they're all pictured there for 69.95 wonder if I should jump on it now or if it's going to stay that price on their site. I want to try hydrographics on a spare one sooner or later. That's a big jump almost one and a half times the price and it looks the exact same to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela