B&H batteries $50

Yeah you would be better off buying a drone+gimbal and selling everything but the gimbal lol

I picked up an extra gimbal when B&H had them on sale ... got it for $90, I believe. would have bought a 3rd if I had known the price was going to go up to $200.

I picked up an extra gimbal when B&H had them on sale ... got it for $90, I believe. would have bought a 3rd if I had known the price was going to go up to $200.

what - gimbal is now $200. i didn't see that coming. i should have kept the ones that i bought for $45. i used to have 5 of those but decided not to keep them all.

so with this thing happening, do we really need to buy more solos as the price might go up.

Bought 10 gimbals several months ago for anywhere from $12.95 to $29.95 on eBay in anticipatoni of future shortages. Guess I made a good investment along with all of my $49 Best Buy returns that only required a compass and IMU calibration to fly like a dream, 9 of them with controllers, props, chargers, and battery, in the retail box.

In a few more months I will sell everything off and buy a new car at this rate LOL if things keep going up.

Reactions: PaulClement
Bought 10 gimbals several months ago for anywhere from $12.95 to $29.95 on eBay in anticipatoni of future shortages. Guess I made a good investment along with all of my $49 Best Buy returns that only required a compass and IMU calibration to fly like a dream, 9 of them with controllers, props, chargers, and battery, in the retail box.

In a few more months I will sell everything off and buy a new car at this rate LOL if things keep going up.
I could use a gimbal please

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea