Autopilot Firmware Upgrade from 1.3.1 to 1.5.3

Pedals2Paddles
Hi, i have one doubt, from where we know that 1870 PWM and above is dangerous, i trying to find source of that information.
Do not get me wrong, there is notthing offensive in this question, im just curious.

Quick question guys....just installed 1.5.3 on the ole bird.... everything went ok on the install but when I go to fly, solex now does the most annoying thing.... before takeoff it constantly repeats "ready,armed" over and over and over...any ideas as to why or how to fix it.

Well.... at least this is not an isolated event specific to me.... I really really hate those.....

Oh and not that this would have any cause...but just so the info is out here. The only change I've made to stock solo is an upgraded M8N gps.... the $23 Amazon one.

Reactions: Jim Levagood
One other thing I noticed this afternoon.....the only time I changed the performance of solo was at the beginning of my last flight before arming the motors....I had the twitch all throughout the landing on this flight..... I was under the impression that was cleared up???

Boy is it annoying I actually tell my remote to shut the Bleep Up! Lol,

Uh Kelly you out there hello?? I posted this very issue on the solex thread

I think posting in the FB page is a quick way to contact the dev. 需要安全验证

Not sure why the strange characters, but it is supposed to be a link to the Solex FB group.

One other thing I noticed this afternoon.....the only time I changed the performance of solo was at the beginning of my last flight before arming the motors....I had the twitch all throughout the landing on this flight..... I was under the impression that was cleared up???
Also continuing to see some twitchyness, using 1.5.3 and Solex 1.3.4. Didn't seem as severe as before though.

The issue was the version of Drone Kit that Solex was using. The problem should no longer be taking place with the latest version of Solex. Does it happen when you use no app or the 3DR app?

Yea just with solex.... tested again this morning. Didn't touch performance and had no jitters.... also still got that crazy annoying "ready,armed...ready,armed" over and over and over still happening

Beginning with a stock Solo, I performed the upgrade and everything seemed normal. I completed the “level” action as well.

Now when I press fly, nothing happens?

-Was it OK to do this upgrade on a stock Solo or was some previous upgrade required?
-How do I down grade?
-Can I delete the old or new firmware from the “loaded” file?
-Should I have deleted the old one first?

I have attempted to search the forums but did not find anything yet. Any help is appreciated.

There are no other steps. Doesn't make any beeps or messages on the controller? Does it say it armed? You could try redoing the installation.

Reactions: tinker bot
There are no other steps. Doesn't make any beeps or messages on the controller? Does it say it armed? You could try redoing the installation.

Here is a quick video of the boot up and attempt to arm the Solo:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela