ArduPilot SWAG

Reaction score
Hey folks!

My SWAG arrived directly from Thailand today. WOW!!! The quality of the shirt is AWESOME! I do suggest that you size up. I used the chart and the 2XL should have been a 3XL. That said, now I have some much needed incentive to trim down a bit for Spring.

Additionally, The package arrives USPS and requires a signature so you might have to do a PO pick up if you're not around when your mail is delivered.

Thailand.jpg

Hey folks!

My SWAG arrived directly from Thailand today. WOW!!! The quality of the shirt is AWESOME! I do suggest that you size up. I used the chart and the 2XL should have been a 3XL. That said, now I have some much needed incentive to trim down a bit for Spring.

Additionally, The package arrives USPS and requires a signature so you might have to do a PO pick up if you're not around when your mail is delivered.

View attachment 8009
Your what??o_O

Hey. A little off topic because it doesn’t involve 3DR swag- but on the forum, the pop up ads-
I looked at the Motiv Ring- I usually don’t wear a ring and it drives the wife crazy, so when I saw this I thought hmmmm, 2 birds, one rock. I ordered it, it was $199- and this ring is awesome. They send you a kit with about 6 different sizes, you try them on and pick the one that fits best, then send in the code and they ship your ring. It comes from Kentucky-
Waterproof up to several hundred feet, so it can handle the shower and bath- monitors steps, distance walked, calories burnt, heart beats per minute and monitors your sleep/ restful and restless. It’s like a fitbit on your finger. It charges in about an hour and the charge last about 3 days.
I’m really impressed with it. It comes in two colors- I chose black and so far, it’s been bumped a bit and shows no wear. If you were considering, google it for the exact specs.- it’s pretty cool.

Reactions: CAMXPOSURE
Hey folks!

View attachment 8009

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your comments. I am really delighted to hear that you like the quality, we only try to do the best. You know that all profits generated by the SWAG shop goes directly to the ArduPilot development. All Solos etc are running ArduPilot software that our team has generated over the years. Support official SWAG shop and your support goes to right destination.

Your and support from the others is highly appreciated.

I will ask girls to do re-check of the size table.

Also if you or anyone else have a great idea what could be used in ArduPilot SWAG. Please join on discussions on ArduPilot discussion forums and send your ideas. Best ideas are always rewarded.

Fly hard, fly safe...

Regards,
Jani / ArduPilot SWAG
ArduPilot ORG, Co-Founder

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your comments. I am really delighted to hear that you like the quality, we only try to do the best. You know that all profits generated by the SWAG shop goes directly to the ArduPilot development. All Solos etc are running ArduPilot software that our team has generated over the years. Support official SWAG shop and your support goes to right destination.

Your and support from the others is highly appreciated.

I will ask girls to do re-check of the size table.

Also if you or anyone else have a great idea what could be used in ArduPilot SWAG. Please join on discussions on ArduPilot discussion forums and send your ideas. Best ideas are always rewarded.

Fly hard, fly safe...

Regards,
Jani / ArduPilot SWAG
ArduPilot ORG, Co-Founder
Thanks for your reply. As to the size table. This is a common occurrence as it seems Americans are a bit "bigger" than their fellow Earthlings. I would suggest a separate chart perhaps in inches that takes that into consideration. I'm certain the chart in use is appropriate for the great majority of your consumers. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela