App says that the wifi is "not connected"

Reaction score
I bought my solo via an eBay auction, and when it arrived, it was still attached to the sellers wifi, to which I did not know the password to. So I did a factory reset, and I was able to connect to the controller's wifi with my iPhone. The problem now is that I need to do the pre-flight update in order to fly it. This wouldn't be a problem normally, but the 3DR Solo app says "not connected", even though I am. I don't know what to do. I've tried deleting and redownloading the app, and I've tried connecting with different devices. Nothing seems to work. Anybody know what I should do?? Thank you

Hello!
Updating maps or software?
Try to make so
1. Disconnect a drone network.
2. To be connected to a home network.
3. To load district maps.
It is necessary to know that district maps are loaded with drop box.
It in program settings.
Good luck. I hope that is clear.

Hello!
Updating maps or software?
Try to make so
1. Disconnect a drone network.
2. To be connected to a home network.
3. To load district maps.
It is necessary to know that district maps are loaded with drop box.
It in program settings.
Good luck. I hope that is clear.
I need the app to recognize that I am connected to the controller's wifi. I don't know what you just posted. Is anyone else having the same problem as me?

From the APP, download the software (FW) update prior to connecting to Solo or controller, leave them off. Once DL, then connect to Solo/Controller and proceed with updating....

From the APP, download the software (FW) update prior to connecting to Solo or controller, leave them off. Once DL, then connect to Solo/Controller and proceed with updating....
I'm trying that now, although I have been stuck on this screen for a few minutes now, despite being clearly connected to the wifi.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 11

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela