App not working

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with the app? I went out to fly where I normally do to "practice" and it took longer than normal to get enough GPS, flew for a whole 7:40 before my battery was down to 30% so I flew it home. Landed. Wanted to practice right there landing in manual but the app shut down on its own and when I tried to relaunch, it wouldn't. I shut the phone off. Back on. Same thing. Still the same thing.

That sounds exactly like what was happening to me last week (Solo app 2.2 on iPad Mini 4) until I deleted the app completely and reinstalled it. Unfortunately that also deleted all my MPCC "saved flights", but at least the app is stable now (knock on wood).

That sounds exactly like what was happening to me last week (Solo app 2.2 on iPad Mini 4) until I deleted the app completely and reinstalled it. Unfortunately that also deleted all my MPCC "saved flights", but at least the app is stable now (knock on wood).
I ended up just following your advice. What I got from 3DR I felt was just a cookie cutter answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc