Anyway to get VR (split screen) on Solex or 3Dr Solo app ??

Reaction score
Im playing around with one of these virtual reality headsets that you put your phone into, would be pretty cool if there was a way to set the apps to split screen, to view like a FPV headset... anyone got any ideas??
Hey Kelly, is this something that can be added to Solex App??

I would think there is a plethora of products that take a single video stream and break them into dual sources for VR headsets. I don't own one so no personal experience.

anyone find an app that would split the screen? I use litchi on my phantom for this but haven't found anything yet for the solo

Did you get a chance to try this out? How did it work?

Thanks!

Anyone try 4fly ...I just ordered a cheap vr headset and iv been told 4fly will work...at least on you tube.

Anyone try 4fly ...I just ordered a cheap vr headset and iv been told 4fly will work...at least on you tube.
I bought the 4fly app and tried it. It seemed to work fine but there were several problems with to that I hated. It has a VR mode and a cool HUD display but the status numbers (altitude,mph,range,ect.) we're rather small and hard to see. I adjusted their size to the biggest possible but they still were hard to see. Also some parts of the app we're in a different language ( Spanish maybe IDK) and the measurements were metric. I too got a cheap pair of VR goggles to try but that's what they were cheap. The app was not as easy to see as I thought it would be. I adjusted and focused it but still no luck. The cost me $15 but you can get a refund almost instantly when you want so you might want to try it. Anyway best of luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea