Anyone fly acro mode

Reaction score
Jus wondering if anyone has flown acro mode? I've tried sport a couple times and that's scary, it's just hair trigger controls crazy fast.

There are a number of members who have flown Acro.
You better be damn good flying Solo if you expect to survive Acro.:)

I'm going to try Acro soon. I had gotten decently competent with my Dromida Ominus and my RC Logger EYE One S in Acro mode, so I hope it translates from small 1S/2S brushed micro/mini quads to a 4S brushless GPS mid quad :p

I doubt I could wreck it any worse than when I flew my Solo full tilt into a chain link backstop.

Reactions: Mala Suerte
I've flown in Acro on my Solo - no different that flying gyro mode on any other quad. Acro simply means no self-leveling and no altitude hold. Basically like flying a DIY quad from about 5 years ago. Or flying an RC Helicopter... Been flying those for 20 years.

The funny thing is, the first time I flew a Solo ( I was doing a maiden for a friend who bought one) I was sorta freaked out by the self centering left stick and altitude hold mode! I was used to having direct control over the throttle, and the idea of the flight controller managing the thrust was very disconcerting at first. Yea, I know, sounds funny.

I also fly FPV racing quads a little - not super good at it, but I can rip around the yard and slalom through a row of pine trees without hitting them (usually). Those little machines are usually flown in rate (gyro) mode only. And, in all honesty, way more fun than flying a Solo :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc