Any way to clean up the classified section

Reaction score
Is there a technique to delete or
“ clean up “ the classified section as items are sold ? Trying to navigate through 20 or 30 pages to continually be told “ it’s gone “ is a little disheartening. Thanks.
Even on the ads some folks have written- please delete or sold- would be a lot cleaner if the ad was just removed entirely.

Reactions: PaulClement
Is there a technique to delete or
“ clean up “ the classified section as items are sold ? Trying to navigate through 20 or 30 pages to continually be told “ it’s gone “ is a little disheartening. Thanks.
Even on the ads some folks have written- please delete or sold- would be a lot cleaner if the ad was just removed entirely.
I tried cleaning it up, but all that did was leave soap on my monitor......

Miracles never fail to impress me-
first time Irishman’s hands have ever touched soap. Hope it doesn’t leave a rash!
You kidding me? Ever heard of Irish Spring? ............... cause I sure as heck didn't until I moved to the states.....

yeah??? I’ve heard of the Irish jig- but that doesn’t make you a Chippendale!!

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
Hey. Back to Solo- found another gimbal on Friday- brand new- $100. I’m sure the guy doubled his money, but that’s a pretty good deal in today’s market.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
$100 for a Gimbal these days is a heck of a good price. But I suppose we better stick on topic, is there a way for people to report a post for deletion if an item has been "sold". Not sure if there's anyone actively cleaning up these posts or if there's a way for the person who created it to delete the thread?

Exactly- The classified section goes beyond 20 pages- wouldn’t it be more efficient if ads feel off after 15days and if items were not sold the seller could re-post. Then anyone looking to make a purchase would have up to date info.

I know you can delete threads / comments- not sure about classified ads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela