Another Autonomous Mission - Plantation Walk - Plantation Florida

Reaction score
Autonomous mission with the 3DR Solo using Tower. Location is the site of the future Plantation Walk in Plantation, Florida. Spline waypoints and Region of Interest. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions from yesterday's video.

Yes, I know dirt is not very interesting, but I was fascinated by Solo's ability during an autonomous mission. Demolition and site clearing were recently completed.

The complex will be impressive when it is completed. That hotel is a Sheraton.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is a rendering of what the property will look like when completed. Apartments, office buildings and retail.
Nicely done but what caused the rapid camera yaw at 00:37, 01:18, and 03:00?
Nicely done but what caused the rapid camera yaw at 00:37, 01:18, and 03:00?
The camera moved to the different Regions of Interest. He first one as after the first waypoint.

Here is a rendering of what the property will look like when completed. Apartments, office buildings and retail.

The camera moved to the different Regions of Interest. He first one as after the first waypoint.
So you're saying Tower caused the rapid yaw? Can that speed be adjusted?

Just wondering if you plotted a zipline from a fixed ground point/position and saved the zipline and kept going back to the same take off point to get the exact same shot every few months or so. a composite of all the shots would be amazing if the path was exact. the footage would be valuable.

Just wondering if you plotted a zipline from a fixed ground point/position and saved the zipline and kept going back to the same take off point to get the exact same shot every few months or so. a composite of all the shots would be amazing if the path was exact. the footage would be valuable.
You could probably do the same thing with Cable Cam, and Cable cams can be saved and repeated. I am not sure about Zip Line shots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks