Android App

Reaction score
Just downloaded and installed from Google play
0ea7d0fe594835c65897bf5f33c679f4.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I noticed that my settings didn't change. RTL is still the same, A/B buttons still the same. I thought I saw where the iOS version had reset the RTL to like 10' or something.

Updated the Android Solo app and I see a red record button briefly on the right but then it disappears and I can't figure out if it works or not...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Updated the Android Solo app and I see a red record button briefly on the right but then it disappears and I can't figure out if it works or not...

To get the record button on the iOS version you have to click a setting to allow the Solo app to record to the iOS camera roll. Maybe there is a similar setting in the Android version.

Me too. Record button only momentarily and then gone. Doesn't appear to be any options on the menu to record to the camera roll like on iOS.

how did you update Tower, there is no update on Google play?

thank You
I didn't. It's the same Beta released last week. Coding could have already been in there, but was waiting on an update to 3dr services. It has updated a couple of time in the last week.

Updated Solo app yesterday. Just now turned on my Android tablet and it downloaded another Solo and Tower update.
Doesn't make since unless Tower is no longer beta.

Updated Solo app yesterday. Just now turned on my Android tablet and it downloaded another Solo and Tower update.
Doesn't make since unless Tower is no longer beta.

That happened to me a few minutes ago, but no Tower. Solo version didn't change but it updated again???

That happened to me a few minutes ago, but no Tower. Solo version didn't change but it updated again???
Yes, my Solo app is still the same as well. I had the Tower beta before it updated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40