Android app help

Reaction score
I have been flying my solo about 10 hrs. With iPhone 6plus with no issue. I purchased a Samsung
Galaxy s 10.5 tablet without cell connectivity to fly with a bigger screen and to use tower app. I power up everything in the right order and get video feed to tablet. In the app it will get the initial home points and altitude. I took it flying and distance to home and altitude didn't change. Video stayed connected. Had cached my area on Google maps but the map didn't show up in solo app. In the tablet. First android device so trying to to get it to work as good as the iPhone had performed.

One other thing I was asking about. The iPhone app had the red record button in the solo app. Video screen to start recording. Is the android app. Supposed to have that same button as the app. For iPhone?

One other thing I was asking about. The iPhone app had the red record button in the solo app. Video screen to start recording. Is the android app. Supposed to have that same button as the app. For iPhone?
Iphone only. Actually you will find its not starting record on iPhone either. It's just taking a low resolution video from your fpv. This function should come to androids later. No way to start to gopro record through a hdmi cable.

that explains why those videos didn't show up on gopro card. So no control of go pro from ground till we get the gimbal.

You know when I bought the Solo 3DR was not very clear about that. They may have changed it but the GoPro does not charge or have any control of camera unless you buy the gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela