Amazing deal on a NEW, Solo backpack! :-) [SOLD: FINALLY!]

Reaction score
Tired of lugging around your Solo in a cardboard box, or clumsy bag of some kind? Do your fellow flyers snicker at you behind your back? NO MORE! Become the envy of the drone pack when you show up sporting this brand new, never before used, custom Solo backpack!

And wait, there's more... for the low low price of $60 (plus shipping) if you act in the next 336 hours, you will receive, at no additional charge these extra items:
  • Three, count 'em THREE boxed sets (silver & black) of Solo props
  • Three additional props (2 black 1 silver. Two of these show slight wear)
  • One tablet holder for the Solo controller
  • One Solo battery charger
  • Set of four leg extenders
  • Really cool Solo lanyard
Ok, ok... I got the leg extenders & lanyard for free years ago when I bought a Solo. The backpack & extras are the only items left from my previous "Selling ALL my 3DR Solo gear" thread here. Hopefully rather than selling these last few things in dribs and drabs, somebody who wants a backpack will bite, uh... I mean, will take advantage of this amazing offer! ?

Attachments

• backpack_.jpg
    backpack_.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: Housspin
Is this still available? If so how much is shipping to Anaheim CA 92806? It is a commercial address so should be cheaper.

Is this still available? If so how much is shipping to Anaheim CA 92806? It is a commercial address so should be cheaper.

Hi, I just read and responded to the previous inquiry (submitted earlier) re. the backpack and gear. If for any reason that doesn't happen, I will let you know.
Thanks much.

Still here. Have been traveling and unable to follow up with this!

So here's the situation, it appears that shipping charges are pretty high. I used the online shipping calculators for USPS, UPS, and FedEx and was pretty surprised at what they're charging these days.

If anyone is still interested, what you may want to do is to calculate the shipping charges yourself and see if you can come up with an acceptable rate. The basic info is that the smallest I can make the overall package is 19" x 17" x 13". Weight is 8 pounds and the package would be shipped from the 12455 zip code.

Alternately, you could just plan a leisurely trip to beautiful Upstate New York and pick it up! I'd even buy lunch. :D

Tired of lugging around your Solo in a cardboard box, or clumsy bag of some kind? Do your fellow flyers snicker at you behind your back? NO MORE! Become the envy of the drone pack when you show up sporting this brand new, never before used, custom Solo backpack!

And wait, there's more... for the low low price of $60 (plus shipping) if you act in the next 336 hours, you will receive, at no additional charge these extra items:
Ok, ok... I got the leg extenders & lanyard for free years ago when I bought a Solo. The backpack & extras are the only items left from my previous "Selling ALL my 3DR Solo gear" thread here. Hopefully rather than selling these last few things in dribs and drabs, somebody who wants a backpack will bite, uh... I mean, will take advantage of this amazing offer! ?

Ok, I still have the backpack for sale. I've had a number of inquiries but the darned shipping is KILLER! If there's anyone in the general area of Upstate NY, I could probably figure out a way to get this to you! Meantime, I'm going to head over to the FB group to see if perhaps there's anyone there that might be interested.

Where in “upstate” NY... anywhere near Lockport?

About 5 hours East of you in the Northern Catskill Mountain area. Still looking at alternate shipping options and wondering if shipping via Bus might be a more palatable option price-wise?

About 5 hours East of you in the Northern Catskill Mountain area. Still looking at alternate shipping options and wondering if shipping via Bus might be a more palatable option price-wise?

Him still a bit far...
Shipping is definitely the challenge

Ok, this *%#!& backpack is still taking up space in the studio. Price for all of the above reduced to $35. Also noticed that I initially posted Three props and it should have said Three SETS of props.

Lol - u and I spoke of this last December!
Let me know the shipping..and we’ll settle up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc