All LEDs green, no sound on start

Reaction score
Hello everyone, first post here.

My problem is
  • when i turn the drone on there is no beeps, or sound at all.
  • all motor LEDs are solid green, never change color or blink. (even on factory reset)
  • 2 small LEDs on main board: green is solid and orange blinks slowly.
  • wont connect to controller

Things i have tried to fix the problem:
  • factory reset obviously
  • pressing and holding ssw button while powering on
  • removed sd card from controller and copter, tried installing open solo 3.0.0
  • unhooked all motors and turned on to see if one was bad
edit: it has never been crashed.

i have read a ton of posts and cant seem to get this solved. please let me know what i am doing wrong or if you need more info. And thank you in advance.

Have you checked that the MicroSD card isn't corrupt? It sounds to me like the IMX.6 companion computer isn't booting correctly, and it loads it's OS from the MicroSD card

Have you checked that the MicroSD card isn't corrupt? It sounds to me like the IMX.6 companion computer isn't booting correctly, and it loads it's OS from the MicroSD card
I was able to open both up, format them and write the open solo IMG files to them so i believe they are both in working order.

Take you props off. Connect to your Solo with Mission Planner Try to arm Solo. What does Mission Planner report?

Take you props off. Connect to your Solo with Mission Planner Try to arm Solo. What does Mission Planner report?
hey jimloss, ive never used mission planner for windows before so i just downloaded it and hooked my solo up. It immediately gave me sounds from the board so at least thats progress. ill update once i have a little more time to play around with it.

I feel like i got a little progress, my controller and app will now all connect to the solo, but it will not start or arm even manually. just makes the failure to arm sound. this is my error when trying to force arm in mission planner.

Attachments

• pre arm.png
    pre arm.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 22
hey everyone, quick update after the weekend. It seems like hooking it up to mission planner on the PC, resetting the cube, and THEN going the sswt button reset start, then letting it sit for about 10 min route was the trick. it still doesnt seem to be acting 100%, but its doing everything its supposed to at least and i can fly it. just wanted to thank everyone, especially jim for the advice. have a good week!

Reactions: timgilley

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela