After update remote does not connect to solo?

Reaction score
First I wanna say thank you for the update!!
I installed the update through SidePilot. It seem like it all went good. Once they finished rebooting I was not able to connect the remote to solo again?

Yes sir. I have done it a few times same result. By the way I really appreciate you taking the time to help me and every one else on the issues!! Much appreciated.

Yes sir. I have done it a few times same result. By the way I really appreciate you taking the time to help me and every one else on the issues!! Much appreciated.
Also after every reboot the remote says it’s updating then after it’s complete it goes back to say waiting for solo?

Have you rebooted both and tried pairing again?
I am sorry to keep bugging about this issue but I really would love to fly since the weather is getting a little warmer!! The latest thing that happened is all the lights on the Solo our study green?
Remote is still not pairing with the Solo?

I would suggest reseting solo and controller again. Controller shouldn't say updating after every reboot.

Reset by powering the controller down, and then press fly and power button and wait, it would say updating it will finish the update don't do anything just wait it will start updating again, once that is complete your controller is done reseting. Try rebooting it, it must not go into update again.

Reset solo by pressing pair button and power on wait until you see the rapidly flashing orange light, solo will also update twice.

After you have verified both are rebooting normally, without triggering update, only then perform pair procedure.

Also try connecting your phone to the controller to make sure wifi is up and running, before you press a pair button on the solo.

Above procedure is for Open solo 3.0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc