After latest ipdate for gimbal I have problems

Reaction score
Hi all. I have really been enjoying my new gimbal for the Solo. But yesterday I installed the software update to prevent the gimbal flop and now all it does is flop. When it's not flopped over it is shaking terribly.
I'm in Mexico in Leòn making aerial maps for a client of some of the small towns and this has put me out of commission. So wish I hadn't done the upgrade. Any suggestions as to what I can do to save my trip? Anyone else have a similiar problem. I appreciate any help. I even uninstalled the gimbal and reinstalled it again.

Hi all. I have really been enjoying my new gimbal for the Solo. But yesterday I installed the software update to prevent the gimbal flop and now all it does is flop. When it's not flopped over it is shaking terribly.
I'm in Mexico in Leòn making aerial maps for a client of some of the small towns and this has put me out of commission. So wish I hadn't done the upgrade. Any suggestions as to what I can do to save my trip? Anyone else have a similiar problem. I appreciate any help. I even uninstalled the gimbal and reinstalled it again.
Can you call 3DR support from there?

Can you call 3DR support from there?
There is aa authorized dealer in Mexico, forget the city's name, but look it up or ask 3dr. Perhaps, you can buy a new one there " overnight" one to you to finish you work. 3dr may reimburse you after you RMA the bad one back to them?
Call 3dr first, ask them what they think.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Burkeam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea