Aerial Hyper-lapse ?

Reaction score
has anyone tried to make an aerial hyper-lapse with solo ? i think it would be easy enough to set up with mission planner or something , however is there an option to have a visual crosshair in the solo app or on solex? to use to line up the shot? im only brainstorming at this stage and am not at home to go through solo/gopro settings

would love to hear if anyone has come up with a good workflow with this sort of thing... or see any video examples

cheers

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

thats pretty cool , how many batteries did you use to make this ?

i was thinking more in this style but from the air .

3DR's Solo app Cable Cam smart shot has a "Time Lapse" option which allows the "Time of Cable" setting to be much longer than usual. It's easy to set up a Cable Cam flight pointing exactly where you want it to point, flying exactly where you want it to fly, and if you turn on Time Lapse, you can make the flight push the limits of one battery's life.

Another option is to use an Orbit smart shot. If you set the flight speed slow enough, and the orbit radius far enough, it'll effectively be like the Time Lapse setting in Cable Cam.

3DR's Solo app Cable Cam smart shot has a "Time Lapse" option which allows the "Time of Cable" setting to be much longer than usual. It's easy to set up a Cable Cam flight pointing exactly where you want it to point, flying exactly where you want it to fly, and if you turn on Time Lapse, you can make the flight push the limits of one battery's life.

Another option is to use an Orbit smart shot. If you set the flight speed slow enough, and the orbit radius far enough, it'll effectively be like the Time Lapse setting in Cable Cam.

yeah they have been in my considerations also , im more aiming to figure out if i can get some sort of crosshair overlay on the screen for composing the shot , to achieve the effect i am looking at you must have a fixed point that you align each shot to .. if that makes sense

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela