Aerial 360 of Beqa Lagoon - Fiji

Lovely shot Nick - Looks like this was taken over at Beqa Lagoon Resort based on Royal Davui and Yanuca?

Definitely wasn't taken over at Lalati Resort(my families resort). Haven't seen too many high quality images of where i was raised in a long while.

Also are you from Fiji or just visiting?

I'm not trying to be funny or anything. Dud you shoot that with a Solo and a Hero4? If so, I am doing something wrong because my video isn't close to that smooth or beautiful! Very nice!

Lovely shot Nick - Looks like this was taken over at Beqa Lagoon Resort based on Royal Davui and Yanuca?

Definitely wasn't taken over at Lalati Resort(my families resort). Haven't seen too many high quality images of where i was raised in a long while.

Also are you from Fiji or just visiting?
Thanks @chowdan I have been living in Fiji for the last 4 years and have visited on several occasions. My first trip was to Lalati, actually. It is a great island with lots of nice diving in the area. My album from Lalati here.

Reactions: chowdan
I'm not trying to be funny or anything. Dud you shoot that with a Solo and a Hero4? If so, I am doing something wrong because my video isn't close to that smooth or beautiful! Very nice!
Yes @Lon Denard that was shot with a GPH4Black. I am eagerly awaiting the Karma and Hero 5 for its HDR and RAW capability. I feel handicapped working only with JPGs.

Reactions: chowdan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc