Adding a new or different mobile device?

Reaction score
Yes I searched first. I initially set up the new Solo using the app on my iPhone, downloaded & updated the software on both the the Solo and the controller per the first power up. I've since purchased an Android tablet and installed the Solo software on it. It of course wants to update the software on the Solo and controller as the first power up. I haven't gone any further as I'm still learning with the simulator. Is there any thing to worry about with the second request to update? Will it recognize that the software is current and skip the download to Solo?

Yes I searched first. I initially set up the new Solo using the app on my iPhone, downloaded & updated the software on both the the Solo and the controller per the first power up. I've since purchased an Android tablet and installed the Solo software on it. It of course wants to update the software on the Solo and controller as the first power up. I haven't gone any further as I'm still learning with the simulator. Is there any thing to worry about with the second request to update? Will it recognize that the software is current and skip the download to Solo?
Welcome, CS223. I had the same thing happen when I switched between Android devices. I don't think there will be a problem, as I haven't had any. I think Solo will recognize the update as already onboard, and just go through the motions. Good luck, and safe flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc