Access to GoPro USB port when hooked up to Solo gimbal?

Reaction score
Hooking up the Solo gimbal's HDMI covers up the GoPro's USB port. I would like to use the USB port to attach an external microphone.

Has anyone done this?

Thanks.

So you really want to hear the motors? I'm not understanding the point. Not trying to be rude just don't understand the end game.

Last edited:
So you really want to hear the motors? I'm not understanding the point. Not trying to be rude just don't understand the end game.

Not a rude question, I'd ask it myself.

I want to use a device (Tentacle Sync) that records time sync data to an audio track.
I will use that to sync the GoPro footage to an audio recording made on the ground (Zoom 2n) that also has a sync signal on an audio track.

Application - football half-time show recorded from about 100' up and 70' away from the font sideline.

Reactions: Wetstone
Not a rude question, I'd ask it myself.

I want to use a device (Tentacle Sync) that records time sync data to an audio track.
I will use that to sync the GoPro footage to an audio recording made on the ground (Zoom 2n) that also has a sync signal on an audio track.

Application - football half-time show recorded from about 100' up and 70' away from the font sideline.

That sounds pretty awesome and I understand now. Are first I was stumped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela