A rookie from France

Reaction score
Hello everybody
Just found a beautiful second hand's Solo (less than 20h of fly). 20 minutes of total flying pleasure after, it's time to sign up with the community.
If some of you have good adresses of shop which accept to send spares to France, it would be great, while french's shops seems to let 3DR down.
Anyway, I wish you a lot of beautiful flights.

thanks for joining us, we are glad your here Happy Soloing

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum. Sorry it took me so long.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s. If you're new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Hello LuvMyTj, thanks for your message. Totally noob, I pass my time between forum's and youtube's tricks. At present, I take off and stay in a 100 feet's secure area in middle of fields :)
and there's a lot of no-fly zone near Paris anyway. For exchange of innovative ideas, I'll wait to have a better knowledge of this amazing "toy"

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela