A newbie and a new 3dr solo owner from NM

Reaction score
Hi there!!

Im glad to find this support group for 3dr solo... to start off, drone is totally new to me.. havent flown one to be honest..

Im into outdoor activities and some sort of tinkering.. but what got me to buy this is the feature of the solo and its potentials..

With my outdoor activities i can surely play arround this bird..

Hoping to find a lot of info from you guys!!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Hi there!!

Im glad to find this support group for 3dr solo... to start off, drone is totally new to me.. havent flown one to be honest..

Im into outdoor activities and some sort of tinkering.. but what got me to buy this is the feature of the solo and its potentials..

With my outdoor activities i can surely play arround this bird..

Hoping to find a lot of info from you guys!!
Welcome aboard. This is a great place to get info on Solo, and the people on here are always willing to help. I suggest, if you haven't done so yet, to download the Solo manual as it has a lot of info you will need to get started. Also learn to use the search function on here to look up past posts relating to your questions. That will provide you with a lot of info as well. And, of course, you can bounce questions off of the members on here for their help. Your best bet is to read up on Solo, and take it slow and easy while learning the flight characteristics. Solo is very easy to fly, but remember, the best sense is common sense. Fly safe, have fun, and good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc