a few videos of the Canadian rockies

Reaction score
I am really loving these smart shots with my Solo! Here's a few videos I shot of the Canadian Rockies. Shot these all in 2.7k @ 60FPS. Hope you enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The only reason i asked about the lens, was that i seen some "Pink light" I read that when one changes lens, the Pink flair shows up in video at picticulare times, "Sun at right angles"
But i thought your video was very clear & vivid. Not too much "Fish eye" Color correction was spot on. Good job!

Reactions: dukes
Nice job, dukes. The color of that water looks like some places in the Caribbean. Looks like a beautiful place to fly. Thanks for sharing.

I am really loving these smart shots with my Solo! Here's a few videos I shot of the Canadian Rockies. Shot these all in 2.7k @ 60FPS. Hope you enjoy!

wowwwwwww stunning dude! your gonna be upload to skypixel :)

Reactions: AerialExplorer
Very nice! Those vistas are amazing! One note: please don't spook the wildlife...

Very nice! Those vistas are amazing! One note: please don't spook the wildlife...

Thank you! In regards to the wildlife, I was over 25 meters above the bird (not directly above) and did not follow it once it flew away. That location is also next to a major highway and I am certain I was at a safe distance away...

Last edited:
Reactions: AerialExplorer
The only reason I mentioned it is that it certainly appears that it took off because of your bird's proximity. It looks like it was tilting its head to look up and then when you got closer overhead it decided to bug out.

The only reason I mentioned it is that it certainly appears that it took off because of your bird's proximity. It looks like it was tilting its head to look up and then when you got closer overhead it decided to bug out.

I think it would be an issue if I pursued the bird, however I did not. You can boat on that lake, what about boaters spooking the birds? I get what you're saying, but I didn't go out of my way to spook wildlife (hence my height).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc