^___^

Wow when's that game come out I want to pre order. That vid they have is a cool sim and the articles decent too.

Seriously though cool tech and I'm sure with popularity idiots will be trying dumber and dumber things with "drones". I'd rather see these options than us just being forced to quit flying all together.

Geofencing Won’t Prevent Terrorism

And if you really want to exercise your own judgment when flying, DJI says you can simply buy from a competitor.

“We do provide different layers of security to make it difficult to hack and get around,” says DJI’s Perry. But for those determined to avoid geofencing, “there’s an easy way to do that, which is to buy another quad-copter.”

That may be true for now, but it’s easy to see lawmakers and regulators jumping on DJI’s mandatory update as an easy cure, and mandating geofencing industrywide. When that happens, you can expect that circumventing drone firmware, for any reason, will become illegal, the same way hacking your car’s programming is illegal. One thing is for certain: Nobody willing to strap a bomb to a toy drone will be deterred.

Wow, Fear-mongering at its finest!

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Yea realistically a terrorist has so many ways to induce panic or inflict damage it's impossible to simply take things that terrorists can use off the market. An rc car with a bomb is just as easy, as well as ten thousand other things cars, bikes, moped, anything that can move can be controlled remotely and these people have no problem blowing theirselves up for the cause any way it goes. No restrictions or regulations going to stop stupid, ignorant, or evil people from using them the wrong way. The restrictions are only an issue to those who actually are following recommendations or laws and the rest will always find another way.

Wel see soon enough how this all plays out but I just hope all these ads and stories to scare the public don't ruin such a great hobby and such useful technology.

Terrorists will always adapt and find another way so ruining things that we all will use and love is not the answer, that's just a win for them since their main goal is to spread fear and affect our way of life.

Reactions: s7nthson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc