7 minutes of green recorded...Hero3 blk file corrupted when Solo powered off before recording stop

Reaction score
so I screwed up the other day, this footage would have been really cool and it's killing me to not be able to add it to my film.

Basically I got home and went to review footage and all I see is bright green screen, and a 28mb file...but it is 7 minutes long, which was the length of the flight. I think what happened was I powered the solo down before stopping the gopro recording, which somehow screwed everything up.

Do I have any hope of salvaging this footage?

Here's a downloadable link if anyone wants to take a stab at it: GOPR9463.MP4

so I screwed up the other day, this footage would have been really cool and it's killing me to not be able to add it to my film.

Basically I got home and went to review footage and all I see is bright green screen, and a 28mb file...but it is 7 minutes long, which was the length of the flight. I think what happened was I powered the solo down before stopping the gopro recording, which somehow screwed everything up.

Do I have any hope of salvaging this footage?

Here's a downloadable link if anyone wants to take a stab at it: GOPR9463.MP4
Have you tried re-starting the GoPro with the damaged file in it (in the micro SD card)? That works in most cases. However, the fact that it is only 28MB for a 7 minute minute video means there is a good chance it's just not recoverable.

Have you tried re-starting the GoPro with the damaged file in it (in the micro SD card)? That works in most cases. However, the fact that it is only 28MB for a 7 minute minute video means there is a good chance it's just not recoverable.
yeah tried everything...got nothing :(

I bought a couple new gopros, everything works fine now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea