$50 gift card lottery for a survey about drone!

Reaction score
Researchers at Syracuse University are recruiting participants for a survey to better understand people’s attitudes and perceptions towards drones (a.k.a, unmanned aerial vehicle).

The survey will take 10-20 minutes. At the end of the survey, we will lottery a $50 gift card for every 25 participants.

If you are interested in participating in this study, please click the following link to start the survey:
Online Survey Software | Qualtrics Survey Solutions

If you have any questions, please contact us at: [email protected].

Thank you!

Research Team
Syracuse University

Nice survey (sarcastic), must of been written by a three year old too.... "have you ever flied a drone before"..... the word flown must of never been taught to you.

Seems to also be centered around the fear of drones being hyped by the media......and the questions answer selections are silly and sometimes contradictions of themselves..... again something that shows the level of education (really lack of) the writer of the survey has.

But thanks for the laugh, hope you do better in school too..............

Thanks for pointing out the grammar mistake. The truth is I'm not a native speaker, so I admit the I did overlook this issue. I have corrected in the survey.

Regarding the survey questions, the reason why we talk about the fear of the drone is that, in our previous study, we did a lot of interview with people who have no experiences with drone, which are most of the people. Then we found that this is the situation. Drones are so new, and not too many people have experience with it. Thus at this stage, we need to address these issue by providing everybody the opportunity to communicate. In the long run, this will help to build the community, and correct people's understanding.

Plus, can you provide some examples about the contradictions you mentioned? If there are anything we didn't do right, you point it out and we will correct it. Thank you for your time!

Was a bit biased, but I think attacking him is a bit much. Apparently some folks have these questions and just like when I'm flying I'm happy to answer, show my feed and explain what I'm doing and why it's not an issue. I've had nothing but positive reactions to my drones over the past couple years. I try to be approachable and informative, even those skeptical at first eventually walk away knowing they have nothing to worry about from me.

Was a bit biased, but I think attacking him is a bit much. Apparently some folks have these questions and just like when I'm flying I'm happy to answer, show my feed and explain what I'm doing and why it's not an issue. I've had nothing but positive reactions to my drones over the past couple years. I try to be approachable and informative, even those skeptical at first eventually walk away knowing they have nothing to worry about from me.

Thank you for the understanding. There are some folks who are having these issues, and we are trying to understand them. If you can spare 10-20mins to fill in the survey, that will help us a lot! Thank you!

The survey is still open if you are interested! Thank you very much for your time. The survey is very important to us, so we appreciate your help!

Thank you for your reply! We have in total 51 participants, and we drew two winners. We have sent emails to the two winners. For privacy reason, I'm not able to put their email address here unless they agreed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela