3DR website 20% Discount

Reaction score
Hey All,
There is a 20% discount going on at 3DR's online store now. The code is good until THX3DR20 and valid until Jan. 1st. It's good for all 3DR products (even Solo), not GoPro's etc.
Looks like Christmas came early!
Cheers,
Vlad

UPDATE: promo can only be used once per person so choose wisely on your first purchase!!

Last edited:
That code did not work for me. Is there a minimum amount or any other conditions?

Worked for me as well. Ordered a spare battery and a few other spare parts!
Thanks for the notice!

Hey All,
There is a 20% discount going on at 3DR's online store now. The code is good until THX3DR20 and valid until Jan. 1st. It's good for all 3DR products (even Solo), not GoPro's etc.
Cheers,
Vlad

Only valid for US & Canadian residents. 3DR Support say they're not certified to ship orders to other countries. So, for the rest of us ...the Grinch wins again.

Thats a good deal, might have to have a look around in the store
EDIT: just bought a couple of things, being before Christmas I thought I would hold off and get some more stuff after Christmas, just prior to the offer expiring.
Now I just read in the email they sent me that the offer can only be used one time. Damn !!.:(
Must learn to read the fine print.

Last edited:
I got the email earlier and I have it sitting in my cart. The Wife gave the OK to buy my SOLO I'm just waiting until after Christmas to place the order in the off chance someone got it for me.

Hey All,
Cheers,
Vlad

UPDATE: promo can only be used once per person so choose wisely on your first purchase!!
MAN THATS GREAT! $80 OFF THE GIMBLE!

Don't need anything for my Solo, but Iris+ motors for $3 each???!?!??! Not that I need any more random spare parts for quads I don't have time to build, but I couldn't resist buying a dozen of those.

In the future, I need to wait for holiday sales before making big purchases. I could have saved well over a grand this year by doing so. Oh well, my $3 motors will help dull the pain! :D

Hey All,
Cheers,
Vlad

Thank you very much. Used the code this evening.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo