3DR Solo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, owned the Solo since it came out, but for the past couple years have not flown :-( I am back and have updated to the Open Solo 4 using Sidepilot. The drones are flying great but a bit sluggish when trying to turn or bank. I don't want the performance that Sport mode offers, but something in-between if possible. Being new to Sidepilot I was not sure if I can make these adjustments with the app and hoping someone could guide me if possible. Again somewhere between standard settings and sports mode would be wonderful. Thanks in advance GrandpaJake :)

Reaction score
Website
www.uavs.com.au
Go to the Ardupilot Wiki where you will find all the instructions for adjusting Solo or any other copter.

Note: You have presented a new question on someone else’s post which is not good etiquette. You should start a new topic of your own.

Reaction score
Go to the Ardupilot Wiki where you will find all the instructions for adjusting Solo or any other copter.

Note: You have presented a new question on someone else’s post which is not good etiquette. You should start a new topic of your own.
Sorry about the post, my very first time and not sure where to start a post. i was hoping for some guidance on what and how to make the speed adjustments. I am not that technical sorry.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ardudevguy