3DR solo packages for sale

Reaction score
Well, I've decided to selling my extra Solos. I have two of the following packages:

3DR solo with Rev. B GPS
Gimbal pre-installed
Controller & charger
5 x batteries
1 x battery charger
3DR solo backpack
2 sets of propellers (4 CW + 4 CCW)

Everything is brand new. Latest firmware installed on both controller and Solos. All batteries tested and at 50% capacity. Solo turned on to update firmware and motors tested, but not flown. Level calibration done, button B mapped to Manual:FLY mode, ceiling height set to 200-ft, WiFi password unchanged. That's it. Never been flown.

$565 + actual shipping & insurance cost for each package Non-negotiable. PayPal preferred. Lower 48-states only. Will not part.

Attachments

• IMG_1118.JPG
    IMG_1118.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
Well, I've decided to selling my extra Solos. I have two of the following packages:

3DR solo with Rev. B GPS
Gimbal pre-installed
Controller & charger
5 x batteries
1 x battery charger
3DR solo backpack

Everything is brand new. Latest firmware installed on both controller and Solos. All batteries tested and at 50% capacity. Solo turned on to update firmware and motors tested, but not flown. Level calibration done, button B mapped to Manual:FLY

3DR solo with Rev. B GPS
Gimbal pre-installed
Controller & charger
5 x batteries
1 x battery charger
3DR solo backpack

Everything is brand new. Latest firmware installed on both controller and Solos. All batteries tested and at 50% capacity. Solo turned on to update firmware and motors tested, but not flown. Level calibration done, button B mapped to Manual:FLY mode, ceiling height set to 200-ft, WiFi password unchanged. That's it. Never been flown.

$565 + actual shipping & insurance cost for each package Non-negotiable. PayPal preferred. Lower 48-states only. Will not part.
Would you sell the battery, battery charger, or props?

I'd be interested in 2 batteries. Let me know what you think a reasonable price shipped to mid Idaho would be. Thanks for your time.

I'd be interested in 2 batteries. Let me know what you think a reasonable price shipped to mid Idaho would be. Thanks for your time.

I didn't really want to part, but if you want, I can do $120 for two batteries shipped. These are brand new batteries taken out of the box and put into the backpack only. They have never been charged and still have plastic wraps on them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela