3DR solo package

Reaction score
IMG_6650.JPG All of it is stock & fully functional. Just don't have the time to use it as much as I hoped I would. Personally flown about 2 hours. Whats included:

3DR solo quadcopter

3axis gimbal

gopro fixed mount

2 batteries

1 set regular leg extensions

2 sets tall leg extensions

backpack

whole bunch of props

chargers

controller

prop guards

Polar pro light bar

Shipping or pickup in Fullerton or Pomona California. Happy to test flight before buying if local.

$400 for everything + $25 shipping

The gimbal is new and tested working for 2 flights. Willing to sell separately for $200 + $10 shipping.

PayPal or venmo

Attachments

• IMG_6651.JPG
    IMG_6651.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6652.JPG
    IMG_6652.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6653.JPG
    IMG_6653.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
View attachment 7853 All of it is stock & fully functional. Just don't have the time to use it as much as I hoped I would. Personally flown about 2 hours. Whats included:

3DR solo quadcopter

3axis gimbal

gopro fixed mount

2 batteries

1 set regular leg extensions

2 sets tall leg extensions

backpack

whole bunch of props

chargers

controller

prop guards

Polar pro light bar

Shipping or pickup in Fullerton or Pomona California. Happy to test flight before buying if local.

$400 for everything + $25 shipping

The gimbal is new and tested working for 2 flights. Willing to sell separately for $200 + $10 shipping.

PayPal or venmo
With the look of the battery tray the pc could substain minimal damage sometimes un repairable ill buy for 300

With the look of the battery tray the pc could substain minimal damage sometimes un repairable ill buy for 300

I made that hole with a dremmel due to screw being threaded from factory. No damage to electronics was made and has no effect on flight performance. If you want a deal I'll sell you the SOLO package for $250 but no gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle