3DR Solo kit for sale...damaged but operational. $100. SOLD.

Reaction score
Hello all,

After my last crash, I've decided to move on to other pursuits.

Included in sale:

One 3DR Solo airframe
2 gimbals, both damaged and not working
Two aircraft batteries
One controller
One aftermarket backpack
All charging equipment

The Solo still starts up and flies. There are some cracks to to fuselage, but nothing that is impacting operability. I lost some of the original extension feet, but I am including 4 3-D printed replacements. I upgraded the Solo and controller to run SidePilot. I fly with my iPhone 12 Pro Max, so I changed out the phone clamp for something that holds the bigger phone.

One gimbal was damaged when I hamfisted removing it and pulled the HDMI cable mount off the board. The second gimbal had the other connector damaged in the recent crash. The cable connector that pulled free is likely repairable by someone with better soldering skills than I.

I'll split shipping costs with the buyer.IMG_7223.JPGIMG_7220.JPGIMG_7221.JPGIMG_7222.JPGIMG_7224.JPGIMG_7243.JPGIMG_7244.JPG

Ok thanks. I would have bought it for just the back pack and parts but I didn’t want to pay for shipping I was hoping you were closer

Ok thanks. I would have bought it for just the back pack and parts but I didn’t want to pay for shipping I was hoping you were closer
I'm willing to share shipping costs if that helps. Where are you located?

I’m in St. Louis mo. The shipping cost currently are so high due to holiday season. Maybe we can chat after the holidays. I just don’t want to pay all of that for parts.

Hi im interested in your solo i see you are having issues. settling on shipping, i would like to add it to my fleet of solos. no games im sure you dont want that either. please let me know thanks

Hi im interested in your solo i see you are having issues. settling on shipping, i would like to add it to my fleet of solos. no games im sure you dont want that either. please let me know thanks
The setup is still for sale. I will split shipping costs with the purchaser. I have answered a few inquiries about the shipping estimates, but no one has made an offer to purchase.

hey,
how much would the shipping to Hawaii cost? Also I don’t need the back pack. would the shipping come cheaper?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc