3DR Solo Gimbal

Reaction score
Wow, just weeks ago when i was doing research and trying to understand what i needed to know about this Solo Drone, it seems as the prices were much lower for a gimbal then what i saw today on ebay. I am seeing this piece of equipment for what i think are disturbing prices.
How can i pay more for a part that cant fly with out the Solo, then i paid for my Solo. I picked up an excellant condition manufacturer refurb for $185. In the start of this week gimbals were at $99 today the lowest started at $139 up to $279. Now by no means did i think there would not be an expense to this hobby but i also didnt think i would be pocket abused either, haha oh the craziness.
If anyone knows where the buffalo roam and the deer and antilope play well with others, by all means send me information. Thank you.

When the 3 axis gimbal came out 2 year's ago it sold for $450 now since the supply is drying up its rising in price.
It's called capitalism....Merica

Wow, just weeks ago when i was doing research and trying to understand what i needed to know about this Solo Drone, it seems as the prices were much lower for a gimbal then what i saw today on ebay. I am seeing this piece of equipment for what i think are disturbing prices.
How can i pay more for a part that cant fly with out the Solo, then i paid for my Solo. I picked up an excellant condition manufacturer refurb for $185. In the start of this week gimbals were at $99 today the lowest started at $139 up to $279. Now by no means did i think there would not be an expense to this hobby but i also didnt think i would be pocket abused either, haha oh the craziness.
If anyone knows where the buffalo roam and the deer and antilope play well with others, by all means send me information. Thank you.

Bandh.com cheapest price and great company. Mine arrived from new York to Boise ID, in 3 days with standard shipping

Ohh yes, Capitalism, how could i forget that.
I didnt realize that when this drone came to market it was so expensive. I dont think i ever saw any gimbal prices from back when it came out nor any didscussions about the prices. Then again i dont think i went that far back to see the initial offering either. In retrospect if i had known this would be so quick to fly and get use to, i would have looked for one with a 3d gimbal as the package. Well the good thing is im am so excited about this drone and getting to learn more about it everything is okay. Even before the camera im definitely going to invest in about two more batteries. Three days and the addiction has taken hold boy am i in trouble when i get the camera..Im going to need The Solo Addiction Hot Line. Thanks for the info folks. Happy flying.

Reactions: Travelfox
"Thank you for dialing 800-SOLO-NUT, the feelings you are experiencing are completely normal. Please stay on the line and a fellow nut will arrive to explain to your significant other why buying another 'parts' SOLO is totally necessary"

Reactions: Travelfox and cnc74
just_bruce i already told her dont make me choose or she going out with the dog. the drone already moved into the bedroom hahaha. It must be love.

Excuse my mishap...

Technically the MSRP dropped and we all became use to a lower price. So for the prices to jump the way they are is a little over and above. $450 is not the norm or even a number alot of us have seen so for prices to jump from about $100 to $200 in the time frame they have, i kinda of agree with gouging a little.

MSRP=Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price.

NOT what the going rate is.

Gouging is a term usually specifically reserved for *necessary* items like food or fuel.

Prices on items in scarce supply are SUPPOSED TO rise in response to demand. Especially when they are essentially toy accessories.

Well i understand the need for and the want for.. In this case ill stick with gouging, since my HUNGER to fly is NECESSARY....I think its been worked out. $139.00 on Ebay today w/free shipping....Lucy im home.

Well i understand the need for and the want for.. In this case ill stick with gouging, since my HUNGER to fly is NECESSARY....I think its been worked out. $139.00 on Ebay today w/free shipping....Lucy im home.
When prices dropped I bought an additional gimbal, new for $45.00
(Along with a lot of additional Solo stuff)
Now the hardware is selling for more because many of us took advantage of the low prices. Now there's less of a supply. It's all about supply and demand. It not price gauging. It's economy 101, if there limit supply and a higher demand, the price goes up.
If the supply increases again and demand drops you will get your window of opportunity for a deal again

Great find! Not sure if it is legit since it is being sold by a place called "internet business" with no history, but might just be worth the chance with (seemingly) supplies drying up. If someone gets these, let us know if it was legit. Thanks!
I placed an order. We shall see I guess.

I was thinking about it.......but, the seller just changed to "AZ business world"......maybe walmart really does have the inside track on gimbals. All you folks in need better get on this FAST. It says 6 left. Though that other seller said it had 5 left and then this one popped up with 6 more. Either way, thanks again for the find and let us know how it works out.

I found it by scanning the UPC barcode on the retail package using my phone. It came up with a few places but this one showed in stock. Only other place was a Frye's in Arizona, but was pick up only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela