3DR SOLO DRONE BACKPACK SOLD

Reaction score
3DR SOLO DRONE BACKPACK SOLD
I'm located in Bakersfield California

PM if interested. Thanks

Last edited:
3DR SOLO DRONE BACKPACK
In like new condition. I have a hard case and have no need for this one. Offers welcome but no lowballers please. I am willing to consider trades. I'm located in Bakersfield California and would prefer pick up but willing to discuss shipping.

PM if interested. Thanks
I am interested in the bag. Do you still have it? I live in Oregon but would pay to have you ship it, or have my coworker pick it up. Can you call me at 503-322-5799 marcus

3DR SOLO DRONE BACKPACK
In like new condition. I have a hard case and have no need for this one. Offers welcome but no lowballers please. I am willing to consider trades. I'm located in Bakersfield California and would prefer pick up but willing to discuss shipping.

PM if interested. Thanks
I live in Bakersfield also... Where do you fly? This is my first drone. Used to build and fly RC planes.

I mainly fly at Bear Mountain Flyers site in Arvin. The thing I like about these Drones is you can fly almost anywhere. Lol

I mainly fly at Bear Mountain Flyers site in Arvin. The thing I like about these Drones is you can fly almost anywhere. Lol
Nice 1/4 scale... I used to fly out at mesa marin... lol. Haven't messed with RC planes in decades. Retired now, bought the Solo to play around with.

Reactions: jmckanna
That's where Bear Mountain Flyers began. I flew Helicopters at the Kern county soccer park and was a member of KRBR.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela