3DR Solo Bundle with Gimbal, Backpack, Battery, and 8 Propellers

Reaction score
For Sale is a LIKE NEW 3DR SOLO package. I purchased the kit with the intent to fly a Kodak PixPro 360 camera rig for a project but my client pulled the plug on the 360 part of the job so I'd rather sell the 3DR Solo than have it sit unused. I have flown it twice to check it out for a total of fifteen minutes flying time. It is a close to new as you can get. It works flawlessly but I don't fly so I'd rather find a home for it.

This IS NOT a refurbished package. I purchased new through Amazon on August 7, 2016.

Includes:

3DR Solo drone
Controller
Smart phone/tablet holder
Gimbal
Battery
Battery charger
Standard and extended range antennas
8 props
Gimbal balance weights for GoPro Hero 3
Extended landing feet
3DR Solo backpack

$500.00

Last edited:
For Sale is a LIKE NEW 3DR SOLO package. I purchased the kit with the intent to fly a Kodak PixPro 360 camera rig for a project but my client pulled the plug on the 360 part of the job so I'd rather sell the 3DR Solo than have it sit unused. I have flown it twice to check it out for a total of fifteen minutes flying time. It is a close to new as you can get. It works flawlessly but I don't fly so I'd rather find a home for it.

This IS NOT a refurbished package. I purchased new through Amazon on August 7, 2016 and it comes with the standard one year warranty from 3DR.

Includes:

3DR Solo drone
Controller
Smart phone/tablet holder
Gimbal
Battery
Battery charger
Standard and extended range antennas
8 props
Gimbal balance weights for GoPro Hero 3
Extended landing feet
3DR Solo backpack

$625.00
Your probably the only person that doesn't know that the same deal your selling, is selling for $379 & $399 at several retailers for over a month. Plus they get a 1 year warranty. Warranty is non transferable.
Too many drones on the market?
Sorry man.

Last edited:
You can cherry pick deals that come and go every day and likely find a cheaper price somewhere at any given moment. The BestBuy package does not include a backpack but it's pointless to discuss anything intelligently with you. If you're not interested in my package then why did you even reply? You've made your point Steve Reno, do you feel better? You have too much time on your hands, run along now.
You changed you reply to me, you insulted my intelligence in the last reply, before you edited out.
Now, your making me "look at fault" by your edited post.

"Not cherry picking"
The package i listed from BestBuy is also a "everyday" deal for over a month. It may not include a backpack, but it does include a extra battery.
Your comprehension is always this low?
Seek medial attention.

Last edited:
You can cherry pick deals that come and go every day and likely find a cheaper price somewhere at any given moment. The BestBuy package does not include a backpack but it's pointless to discuss anything intelligently with you. If you're not interested in my package then why did you even reply? You've made your point Steve Reno, do you feel better? You have too much time on your hands, run along now.
Well when Steve is done with you I will step in! This is not a place to take advantage of people like. Steve said, this forum is to help others find good deals and to expand our knowledge of a great system.

Maybe it is you who should be running along now!?

Reactions: Chuck and SteveReno
I got several refurb bundles with extra bat and backpack to resell and am getting $485 or less and I'm lucky to get that. The majority of my customers are overseas and know it's the best they can do since BB doesn't ship to their country.

Not saying you won't find a sucker who will plop down what you're asking for a used drone but it's highly unlikely. And the price is only going to get lower. I wouldn't be surprised if if it doesn't go down to $299 or even $199 especially on black friday. I have 14 bundles left from 50 and can't get em out of here fast enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: SteveReno
3 posts, and posting here just to make a profit. He may as well just go out and poke a hornets nest....:eek:

Last edited:
I got several refurb bundles with extra bat and backpack to resell and am getting $485 or less and I'm lucky to get that. The majority of my customers are overseas and know it's the best they can do since BB doesn't ship to their country.

Not saying you won't find a sucker who will plop down what you're asking for a used drone but it's highly unlikely. And the price is only going to get lower. I wouldn't be surprised if if it doesn't go down to $299 or even $199 especially on black friday. I have 14 bundles left from 50 and can't get em out of here fast enough.

Do you have any of your bundles left please? I sure would like to get one from someone personally verses Company and Black Friday deals, Thank you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40