3dr solo 3 in 1 ultimate dropper

That is awesome! Well done! Does it plug into the port on the bottom? If so, what controls it?

Very impressive work - sadly not legal over here on the UK...but still shows the versatility of Solo and Arducopter.

I do like the primary colour 80s vibe too....makes me wanna dig out my shell suit....

Mad 'fer it....sooouund! [emoji28]

Very very nice work...would have loved to have heard narration/explanation instead of the music.

Probably will be available for sale soon, my bet.
I only make for fellow Solo lovers just to share the joy , alot of time and work goes into making, as it is even if i charge at $5 hr just for the use of my printer its more then most would be willing to pay . basically all my design work, hours setting up and supervising prints, post processing and assembly is all free. If i was to make any form of profit or income form custom parts unfortunately I'd have to charge 10 times what i do , but i enjoy designing, making and sharung thats for sure

Reactions: DJMc
Very impressive work - sadly not legal over here on the UK...but still shows the versatility of Solo and Arducopter.

I do like the primary colour 80s vibe too....makes me wanna dig out my shell suit....

Mad 'fer it....sooouund! [emoji28]
Whats not legal? , no drone fishing over there ?

I'd love to see the claw attachment used with a big box of trinkets and toys.

Whats not legal? , no drone fishing over there ?
Nope, no dropping of anything allowed...

Have to stick to good old casting [emoji38]

...and with the price of stuff over here, or shipping from there, it's rare I fly over anything wetter than damp grass anyway!

Appreciate you sharing your work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea