3DR Controller EXTENDED Battery

Reaction score
Just a “ heads up “...
B&H Photo now has the Controller Extended Battery for sale for $9.00.
The regular controller battery is still listing at triple that price-
If you are in need, states that quantities are limited. Also received free shipping. It may not be quick, but it’s free!

Reactions: daniel s and carpy
Got a question. I have a xtra stock transmitter battery can I wire these together to double my battery run time. .I did it on a rc car once and battery run time doubled. .can this be done on a solo transmitter?

WHY?
you can buy an extended battery from B&H Photo for 9 bucks. with free shipping?
$9.00 ( American)
It isn’t worth my time rounding up tools and electrical tape for $9.00- and this battery is made by 3DR!

WHY?
you can buy an extended battery from B&H Photo for 9 bucks. with free shipping?
$9.00 ( American)
It isn’t worth my time rounding up tools and electrical tape for $9.00- and this battery is made by 3DR!
It was just a thought .since I had a xtra battery I could get the same results as that $9 battery for free...but ur right $9 is a great deal..

your “ extra “ controller battery on B&H is selling for $24.95 ( right now, but I’m sure that price will drop soon as B&H works to get rid of the rest of their 3DR inventory.

Yup. It has great reviews too. Hell Daniel, if you had to pay for shipping, it would be a few dollars.

Reactions: daniel s
USMC86 said:
your “ extra “ controller battery on B&H is selling for $24.95 ( right now, but I’m sure that price will drop soon as B&H works to get rid of the rest of their 3DR inventory.
I love my solo but im worried about battery availibility in the near future

Keep your eyes open- eventually B&H will push all their surplus out the door; waiting for Solo batteries to drop to $9.00!

with the masterminds on this forum??? I’m sure they are working on a solution to the battery issue.

The battery mod is a viable solution for the aging battery problem. There is a how to for using the internal parts from a stock battery with a new standard Lipo battery.
Just have to be careful opening the stock battery case.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Keep your eyes open- eventually B&H will push all their surplus out the door; waiting for Solo batteries to drop to $9.00!
If u see this please let me know .I have 2 brand new flight batteries still sealed in box. How long do they lasy brand new in box? I'm saving them for when u can't find anymore..

Just a “ heads up “...
B&H Photo now has the Controller Extended Battery for sale for $9.00.
The regular controller battery is still listing at triple that price-
If you are in need, states that quantities are limited. Also received free shipping. It may not be quick, but it’s free!
How do you install the battery in the controller, it doesn’t fit properly is too big.

Remove the old battery and the foam spacer. Plug the new battery in and put the battery on top of the wires. Push it in and hold it down while you put the cap back on.

Reactions: TUCAN2016
Remove the old battery and the foam spacer. Plug the new battery in and put the battery on top of the wires. Push it in and hold it down while you put the cap back on.
The cable is on the way is seems to be too big for the controller

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea