3D Printed Parts

Reaction score
I have a 3D printer and am willing to do some mods if wanted. Almost anything you need or want to try. PM me let me know what your looking for. If i don't have color you want i will get it. Extended Leg.jpg payload releasy.jpg Gimbal Adapter.jpg Extended Leg 2.JPG

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
Reaction score
Hey hows it goin? Wanted to know how much for some parts. I will leave links to them below. Black or green preferably black.

3DR Solo Hero clip by AlpoHassinen
3DR SOLO Gimbal Holder by integy
Session to gopro 3+, 4 formfactor by sudopratt

I have a 3D printer and am willing to do some mods if wanted. Almost anything you need or want to try. PM me let me know what your looking for. If i don't have color you want i will get it. View attachment 7604 View attachment 7605 View attachment 7606 View attachment 7607

I have a 3D printer and am willing to do some mods if wanted. Almost anything you need or want to try. PM me let me know what your looking for. If i don't have color you want i will get it. View attachment 7604 View attachment 7605 View attachment 7606 View attachment 7607

Reaction score
Hello I just installed the new MRO purple gps board and I need a shield do you make those or can you send me a link to find one either way I need one if you're not making them I'd be willing to be the first test Thanks

Reaction score
Check on thingiverse for 3D parts for the solo I’m sure they have that part there

Hello I just installed the new MRO purple gps board and I need a shield do you make those or can you send me a link to find one either way I need one if you're not making them I'd be willing to be the first test Thanks

Reaction score
is this what you are looking for

Attachments

Reactions: Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm going to buy a Here GPS and I don't want to drill holes in my original GPS cover. Is there a .stl file available to print one?

Reaction score
I'm going to buy a Here GPS and I don't want to drill holes in my original GPS cover. Is there a .stl file available to print one?
I will look into it for you. If not I will design one for you. If you can give me a day or two. My real job is killing me.

Reaction score
I’m still in need of a gps hood if anybody knows where I can find a.stl file for one. Also, I’m looking for a printable cargo/ bait drop.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpang.btr