3d printed Battery cases for solo

Reaction score
You can 3d print your own solo battery cases. I have all the information you need along with the files for an open case version for a larger battery or close case version for the original battery size to be used. If interested you can email me at [email protected]. most good libraries have a 3D printer you can take the information to and print them there or find someone you know with a 3D printer. I have printed these and use them and they work outstanding. Frank.

Found this on YouTube awhile back that has a link in the description for the 3D printer files at the thingivers.com site 2850940, don’t know if it’s the same???
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Yes as long as it has the files you can download with the instructions you're good if not email me or text my phone

The real question is where does one get the batteries to fit inside that case?
Pretty sure it must be a 10c 5200 4s and it will fit. You can look at specs, size wise, when you are buying to compare to your original battery when you get it out.

Pretty sure it must be a 10c 5200 4s and it will fit. You can look at specs, size wise, when you are buying to compare to your original battery when you get it out.
Many have had excellent success with the Tattu battery. Recently they have had great prices on fresh packs by way of closing them out with no plans to make more.

We (DW Solo Owners Group) conducted an apparently successful write in campaign as they agreed to do a run of these packs next April. It was further discovered that with a commitment of just 300 batteries they will assemble them with the offset top cell so they will fit in the Solo Case!

They are currently out of stock probably as a result of the close out. I just purchased 2 packs for $56 delivered. This is the pack I am referring to.

Tattu 5200mAh 14.8V 35C 4S1P Lipo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug

Many have had excellent success with the Tattu battery. Recently they have had great prices on fresh packs by way of closing them out with no plans to make more.

We (DW Solo Owners Group) conducted an apparently successful write in campaign as they agreed to do a run of these packs next April. It was further discovered that with a commitment of just 300 batteries they will assemble them with the offset top cell so they will fit in the Solo Case!

They are currently out of stock probably as a result of the close out. I just purchased 2 packs for $56 delivered. This is the pack I am referring to.

Tattu 5200mAh 14.8V 35C 4S1P Lipo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug
That's what I had used as well as a multistar/multisag. Lol. But they work well! Didn't need the offset top battery with the 3d printed case.

Hi

Im resurrecting an old thread :)
Is there any compatible battery with tattu 5200 today?

thanks

I am using the BMSOne
I have 2 Solos, one has the BMSOne in a small case with the XT60 and balance connectors so the Solo can still take standard Solo batteries by removing the box.
IMG_2507.JPG IMG_2509.JPG
The other I have put the BMSOne internally as shown in my post above.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc