2 unopened 3DR Solo drones with upgrades and extras

Reaction score
Hi, I just decided to keep everything instead of selling it. I plan on making the time to use them soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerRalph
Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in selling 1 or 2 unopened drone setups with upgrades, extra batteries, gimbals and rotors.

Each setup has the following brand new items:
2 or 3 aftermarket rotors
2 or 3 extra batteries
GPS upgrade boards w/shields
A gimbal
$350.00 each, buyer pays actual shipping

I also have a brand new Iris drone with a case ( I took it out of the box and put it in the case), 2 or 3 extra batteries, rotors and a gimbal for $150.00 buyer pays actual shipping
Hi just curious as to whether this is a plus unit or not and what your location is ? Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in selling 1 or 2 unopened drone setups with upgrades, extra batteries, gimbals and rotors.

Each setup has the following brand new items:
2 or 3 aftermarket rotors
2 or 3 extra batteries
GPS upgrade boards w/shields
A gimbal
$350.00 each, buyer pays actual shipping

I also have a brand new Iris drone with a case ( I took it out of the box and put it in the case), 2 or 3 extra batteries, rotors and a gimbal for $150.00 buyer pays actual shipping

Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing one of these kits, without the gimbal. I would do 300. Let me know if they are still available! I'm in Memphis so shipping shouldn't be impossible.

Thanks,

Steven

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing one of these kits, without the gimbal. I would do 300. Let me know if they are still available! I'm in Memphis so shipping shouldn't be impossible.

Thanks,

Steven
Yes, they are still available. Give me a few days to get things boxed up and weighed.

Thank you,
Tom

Reaction score
I have several systems, some new and some used, with dozens of new batteries in the original. box still wrapped in plastic I no longer use the 3DR at our television station and don't have a use for them. I am new to this forum, just looking to see what people are doing with these. I have learned that the app no longer works on my IPAD, so, kind of lost as to what I should do.

Reaction score
Sadly batteries aren't worth that much due to age, but you can use sidepilot or solex as a replacement app. The 3DR hardware is still very good, and the community has kept the firmware up to date with open solo. With a little work you can get them flying better than new.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I have 7 Solo drones, and tons of batteries so it would be fun the get them back in the air just for fun. I hadn't explored what others were doing to keep these units flying. Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterechelon