Reaction score
I'm thinning the herd
Retail box solo updated tested and put back in the box
$200 + shipping F+F PayPal or add 3% USA only

sold one to fireflyer451
I have one left

Last edited:
jbrunel-
Thought the same thing- no sense holding onto 18 Solos with gimbals- dropped down to 4. Then I bought one from a guy in Virginia- so I’m at 5. Still thinking I will drop down to 2.

Almost every time I take Solo to the field- someone approaches me- I sold several just by flying mine around.

Reactions: Wetstone
USMC any chance you might be willing to part with a bag? At this point for the right price id be willing to buy another solo just for the bag. I cant take the wifes nagging any longer !! lol

Sure Nate. I have one that I used in excellent condition, I switched to a rigid wheeled case; or I have the Solo / Gimbal / 3Dr Backpack.
Your choice.

Reactions: NastyN8
Sweet Mother Of Pearl, yet again you have come to the rescue!!! Thank you USMC86 !! She doesn't know it yet but my wife thanks you..hahaha. If you want to send me a PM we can work out the logistics. I dont know if its me (more than likely)( but i cant seem to send PM anymore..

Jbrunel wrote: "Retail box solo updated tested and put back in the box"

Can you be specific as to what is included? I am new to the Solo, just bought a used one (not a Retail Solo box) and looking for one more. I only need: Solo, controller, a battery would be nice. Don't need a gimbal or camera.

Thanks

It’s a complete Solo unit- Solo, Solo battery, Solo battery charger, controller, controller battery, controller battery charger, propellers (6) cause you get two spares and the carrier box. It’s a charge and go play unit.

And don’t worry, $200- you need not worry about a gimbal!

fireflyer451-
jbrunel has been on this forum for a long time and has sold different items without complaints- if you are looking for a “ comfortable transaction “ - this would be one of those guys to deal with.

fireflyer451-
jbrunel has been on this forum for a long time and has sold different items without complaints- if you are looking for a “ comfortable transaction “ - this would be one of those guys to deal with.
I usually look for a "comfortable pillow". Who can I see about that?

:eek::eek::eek:

MY PILLOW!!! Made in the good old USA from the guy with the blue shirt with the wooden cross necklace!

I can't seem to stop getting their emails....sometimes 5 a day. I already own 3 of their pillows... how many do they think one guy can use????

Guessing that depends on two things...
a) how lumpy your mattress is.... or
b) how much distance you want to put between you and the old lady.

fireflyer451-

Thank you for your service and your vote of confidence

Well sorry to be the bearer of bad news; but on Black Friday, B&H had the Solo with a 3DR backpack , extra battery and a crazy assortment of parts for $159

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc