2 new in box and 1 complete set

Reaction score
I have two 3DR solo drones that have never been opened in boxes as well as a 3DR drone in a backpack. I have multiple extra batteries as well as multiple extra propellers, in addition I have gimbals for each as well as prop guards for back pack drone. I would like 1,000 for all 3 but negotiable. 1 go pro 4 silver available as well.

I'd prefer to sell that with the used drone in the backpack. If nothing sells in a short while, I'll let you know

I will only sell the complete package which has the controller, gopro gimble, 1xtra set of props. 300 plus shipping. You want one of the unopened ones correct? If the price is too high, make me an offer

Last edited:
The used one has the backpack 2 batteries, gimbal, xtra props, landing gear, prop guards, . The whole shooting match, plus.. New one is in unopened boxe, used one has about 30 hours on it and that's about it. PM me and make me an offer

Last edited:
So sad, and I hoped they would be worth some money in the future. I have a whole stack of em. And gimbles, and Iris+ (3) and 1 Y6. I'm sick, I know, but I'd rather keep them to look at, and shake my head, then take a loss. If I didn't already have a hobby shop's worth of inventory, I'd jump on this deal. $1000 ain't bad for the whole shootin match.o_O

Reactions: Scotty68
So sad, and I hoped they would be worth some money in the future. I have a whole stack of em. And gimbles, and Iris+ (3) and 1 Y6. I'm sick, I know, but I'd rather keep them to look at, and shake my head, then take a loss. If I didn't already have a hobby shop's worth of inventory, I'd jump on this deal. $1000 ain't bad for the whole shootin match.o_O
I agree 100%, it is a real shame how much these have gone down in value. They are still are really good bird. But people want the latest and greatest. It doesn't help that you can't get new parts from the manufacturer anymore, you have to find them in peoples personal stock.
Scotty68

Update...1 new in box and 1 used 10 times. each. Xtra batteries,Xtra blades, leg extensions, gimbals,etc. NIB is 250 and the slightly flown, never crashed is 200

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc