1.5 SOLOs for Sale

Reaction score
Attempted to sell again.

Willing to sell components separately.

Make an offer.

For sale are 2 drones: 1 complete drone and 1 only requiring new motors. The Complete drone is mostly used, with a few scuffs and scratches. It has also had its GPS upgraded as well as its WIFI cards. The incomplete drone has never flown and is stock standard with only motors needed.

• - 4 x Batteries
  • - 2 x Controllers,
  • - 8 x Blades
  • - 2 x Camera Gimbles for GoPro Camera (Camera not included) (1 of these has never been used)
  • - 2 x Frames with all internal circuitry and hardware included (as mentioned, the 2nd drone only requires motors to run)
  • - 1 x Shoulder case (was $300 at one point)
  • - 2 x Battery Charges

Last edited:
Reactions: dchevy
Quite Interesting! Could you post some photos of the complete one?

If I could find a way to get the Solo’s and the batteries to NZ i’d be keen to buy, for us down under the shipping of batteries is a mission.

What are you looking to sell including to ship to Santa Clarita, California 91350 U.S.ofA.?

Really having a hard time selling these drones, can't believe how unpopular they are
Yeah they're 3 years old. Most have moved on to newer tech. I have 3 Solos and hadn't flown them in at least 6 months. I've since bought a Spark and Mavic Pro, gonna be getting the Mavic 2 soon...

I spent close to $4,000 on this drone and not had very good experiences at all with it (Go Pro destroyed etc).

Its taking up space and want to get rid

I wish i could get the latest tech but can't afford to. Can't afford to replace the destroyed Go Pro either. And 3DR refused to replace the Go Pro despite buying the Drone during their promise to replace it. :mad:

Hello,
I've sent you a couple of P.M. and not sure where we're at. So, since I didn't have a lot of time going back and forth or a lot of money, let me ask you real simple, please give me your final and lowest price that you are willing to accept by PayPal to send all that you have listed to me at Santa Clarita, California U.S. of A. 91350 including shipping (you include in price). I have other pending offers so if your are interested, please respond since you have a good configuration and want to get this going.
As I may or may not have mention, the sweetheart think I may be losing my mind since I already have three others parked and have yet to fly them wondering why and hec I need more and I asked, why does she need more purses or shoes, even though they have more function? Oh, that is not a real good question to ask the other gender unless you want a real response [emoji38]
Look forward hopefully to something that will work for us both. Please P.M. a response.
Thanks,
Bob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela