Сontroller does not see solo

Reaction score
My solo ceased to be connected to the controller and emits a squeak! I do not know what to do! Solo all the lights are burning as it should! Every 2-3 seconds beeps as the cut and is not connected to the controller. What I do not understand. Already did factory reset.

How to connect to a computer separate solo to test?

If no decision will have to buy a solo without the controller, who can sell? It's a shame of course

First of all,

You should try to contact technical support.
They can probably help you troubleshoot a few things.

Be very careful doing factory resets as this can result in a "bricked" solo.

If you are feeling brave you can try to revive it this way.

Bricked Solo and Fix. | 3D Robotics Drone Forum

It worked for me.

My solo ceased to be connected to the controller and emits a squeak! I do not know what to do! Solo all the lights are burning as it should! Every 2-3 seconds beeps as the cut and is not connected to the controller. What I do not understand. Already did factory reset.

Also did you reset the controller by PHYSICALLY removing the battery in the back of the controller?
I have read this helps in similar cases.

Reactions: PdxSteve
I had the same problem. 3dr support wasn't much help. I was referred to the factory reset instructions. I tried the reset a number of time without success. In the end 3dr support recommended I contacted the company I bought the Solo from and arrange a replacement under the manufacturer's warranty.

I remove the card from the solo as it is almost empty, it is only in the folder LOGS and TERRAIN. In the folder TERRAN only one file with a DAT extension. Maybe the problem is the flash drive?

Written by Kevin Finisterre to the Facebook, is no answer. Let's wait:)

Everyone thinks, with whom I spoke, it was in a solo card. It is necessary to sew or how to say new firmware card through Linux

Did not help! When you turn it heard the melody and then two short beeps. The lights are green. There is a flash card in the black box, it may ask what is it?

Did not help! When you turn it heard the melody and then two short beeps. The lights are green. There is a flash card in the black box, it may ask what is it?

Did you press the "PAIR" button after those two beeps?
hold down the pair button for about a second or two....

did you ever remove the battery from the controller?

Do you see any LED lights in the tiny hole underneath solo expansion bay?
(orange or green or flashing combo)

You still haven't answered, do you see any indicator lights under neath solo looking into that tiny hole?

Have you called support?

do you flashing the image in the controller as well?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela