Zipline

Reaction score
Hi,

Could someone with more knowledge than a newbie like me explain the difference between zipline and cablecam.

Much appreciated.

ShaunD

Cable cam runs between two points or more. Zipline follows an infinite line. I guess something similar to a real aircraft set to heading on autopilot if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zip line is always a straight line.

Cable cam let's you set multiple points in the sky. Each point saves the position, direction of the Solo, and where the camera was pointing. That way you can easily do a cinematic playthrough by just holding the left stick in one direction.

Give it a try! :)

Reactions: Benzo
is camera lock and option in zip line?

yes you can lock the camera. its actually pretty slick. and the line can not only move side to side or front to back, in can move in an angle up and down...even straight up and down. this dude Jason Short (developer) is a beast.

as far as the differences i would add that cable cam can perform a zipline as well, but you would have to fly to point a and b first. with zipline you point solo where you want to line to be and press a button and a line is extended forwards and backwards to infinity (its not really infinity 1000m last i checked)

Reactions: SurfnSkate81

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela