YUNEEC Typhoon Backpack for 3DR Solo ?

Reaction score
Found this YUNEEC Typhoon H H480 backpack for $26 and the dimensions are approx 20 x 16 x 11
this fits a 3dr solo, with some foam modifications. the bag had extra bags on the side, and i think also on the front. something the 3dr doesn't I think the 3dr bag is a bad design if you travel you don't even have a place for a water bottle.

Found this YUNEEC Typhoon H H480 backpack for $26 and the dimensions are approx 20 x 16 x 11
this fits a 3dr solo, with some foam modifications. the bag had extra bags on the side, and i think also on the front. something the 3dr doesn't I think the 3dr bag is a bad design if you travel you don't even have a place for a water bottle.

Where? Online?

Yeah its a fact im getting this bag, i think i know how to custom the foam and even the open spots left

the bags are from ebay. just type YUNEEC Typhoon H H480 backpack you can find the best fit deal for you

I have one of these for my Typhoon H and it comes with no foam on the inside at all, its made for the foam insert that comes in the H box. I guess you can buy some type of foam for the inside of the pack and make it work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421